Monday, September 1, 2008

148 kph / 91.96 mph with Tamiya TA-05

I just came from testing my car, it was 6:15am. The place which I ran my car is a new spot. I think I will stick with this spot until I find another good spot. The length of the road was approximately 2km to 3km, but there were a lot of big cars (6 wheels) that their speed was between 60 to 80kph, and I can't take my rest there. Once I found another spot I will run my car there.

The car was running very fast, it was 148kph. Below is the picture of my run. I'm so sorry because I don't have any video,I regret for that , for this test since my phone came is a cybershot and its video quality is very low. In addition to that, my phone camera (video only) is not working, once I push record it stops recording immediately because of the software damage. Anyway it is an old phone. Next time I will try to borrow my brother's camera.

No comments: